YAY!! that is sooo awesome!! let us know when you are all moved in...and then let me know your address!!!--we willl need to come by and see your new place!!! YAY!! Good Luck moving!
I would've commented on all of these posts a LONG time ago, but I started using Google Reader where it tells you who has updated their blog... and for some reason yours and Ben's blog didn't get added right. So this whole time I was thinking that you just weren't updating your blog! Oops. Well, I hope that the move went really well for you. I have to come and see your new house!! I'll stop by on my way through Phoenix when I go to the family reunion. Post more pictures of it!
I just got married to Benjamin Packard on October 20th, 2007. We just moved in our very own house in Queen Creek and we're loving it! I'm going to school and working at ASU. Ben is working full-time at AT&T.
Why you'll love Mint.com:
* Easy --set up in minutes
* All your accounts in one place
* Alerts for bills, fees, budgets, and low balances
* Personalized savings
* Complete security and privacy
6 comments:
horray!! i'm SO excited for you guys. KEYS! nothing is better than being the sole owner of the keys to a house YOU OWN! congrats!! Ü
YAY!! that is sooo awesome!! let us know when you are all moved in...and then let me know your address!!!--we willl need to come by and see your new place!!! YAY!! Good Luck moving!
congrats! that will be so fun to have a place to call home!!
That is exciting, congrats!
congrats on getting a house... that's such a big thing in life and i'm so happy for you guys. love the pic of ben holding the keys
I would've commented on all of these posts a LONG time ago, but I started using Google Reader where it tells you who has updated their blog... and for some reason yours and Ben's blog didn't get added right. So this whole time I was thinking that you just weren't updating your blog! Oops. Well, I hope that the move went really well for you. I have to come and see your new house!! I'll stop by on my way through Phoenix when I go to the family reunion. Post more pictures of it!
Post a Comment