http://www.fieldandstream.com/article_gallery.jsp?ID=1000018955&page=11&galleryID

Also, and more importantly, Ben was interviewed by an Arizona Republic Newspaper journalist about some gun bills and... His picture is on the front page of the Arizona Republic!!! Here is the link to the article (they quoted him towards the end of the article and the picture is to the right of the article):
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0312guns0312.html
Btw, the post on the Disneyland updates are below...












4 comments:
What the stinking heck? How did Ben's minutes of fame all get bundled together?? That's too cool.
what is that see here comment?? kind of weird....oh well. That is pretty cool. Kind of exciting!! I like the little story it told under it....it's really cute!!!
That is awesome Megan and Ben! Congrats on becoming famous :). I bet you are pretty proud of your hubby.
How cool! And my dad was in the travel section of the paper last week. Us Packard clan... We're kind of a big deal! :0)
Thanks SO much for the gift Megs. I do love it! Sorry I haven't gotten back to ya. We turned our internet off awhile ago and I haven't had much time over here at my mom's lately it seems. Getting ready for this reception tomorrow... Ugh! ;0)
Post a Comment