Tuesday, March 11, 2008

California Adventure (Day 2)

On our second day, we were privileged with seeing a CELEBRITY! We were soo excited that we got to see


...


...


...


Harrison Ford!


This was the best picture that we were able to get of him. But it was kinda funny how we saw him. Ben and I were waiting in line for a ride and this guy start walking through the exit to the front of the ride and at first I was kinda mad that someone got to go straight to the front, and then that's when Ben said "Hey I think that's Harrison Ford" and I looked again and said "No... He's too skinny to be Ford!" Then he started walking back through the exit line and I realized it WAS Ford and told Ben "Getyourcameraout! Getyourcameraout! GETYOURCAMERA!" (as I'm hitting Ben to get his attention) :-).





The first day at Disneyland, Ben wanted some Cotton Candy, but he was going to wait until later in the day to get it. When he finally decided he wanted some, we looked all over Disneyland, but they were OUT! Crazy huh! So when we went to California Adventure the second day, Ben was ecstatic when he saw the cotton candy!


Here we are in front of Hollywood Tower at the beginning of the day. I really wanted to ride this first thing because I heard so many good things about it. But the line was way too long (75-90 minutes). So we decided to wait.



This was when we were on the Sun Wheel. We got one of the swinging ones, it was fun. Its soo cool to see all of Disneyland and California Adventure when you're at the top.



We finally went back to Hollywood Tower and gave in to standing in line for a long time (we tried to get fast passes, but they were all out by the time we got to it :-/). Ben took a nap in line, it was so long. (j/k!) The 3rd picture down, was when we were finally inside waiting in line again (we thought that once you were inside, that was the ride... We were pretty disappointed). I think that the camera on the ride should've taken a picture earlier in the ride when we were actually screaming, but its still all fun!




This was the ride Grizzly River Run. It was pretty much night time when we got to it and started to get a bit chilly (we were there at the beginning of February) . We didn't want to get wet so we wore ponchos!! Smart huh!?



Ben's favorite ride at California adventure was... CALIFORNIA SCREAMIN'. (I'm thinking he would've liked Six Flags better, so we'll have to go there next time...). In the first picture, Ben and I both look like dorks... In the 2nd picture, we pretended to be asleep :-D. ZzZzZz...



We had so much fun at California Adventure on the 2nd day. There definitely some PROs and CONs without the family. It was nice to not have to be on anybody else's schedule, but we missed the company of our family.

No comments: