I don't think you know them, but to satisfy your curiosity, yes they are engaged! That missionary actually died about 2 years ago. Ben Ellsworth. I don't know if you heard about it on the news...train in Argentina running over a missionary.
I just got married to Benjamin Packard on October 20th, 2007. We just moved in our very own house in Queen Creek and we're loving it! I'm going to school and working at ASU. Ben is working full-time at AT&T.
Why you'll love Mint.com:
* Easy --set up in minutes
* All your accounts in one place
* Alerts for bills, fees, budgets, and low balances
* Personalized savings
* Complete security and privacy
2 comments:
Wow that was fun to look at those pics! It is funny to see Aaron Nelson. I haven't seen him forever! Pretty Pictures
Yay for weddings!
I don't think you know them, but to satisfy your curiosity, yes they are engaged! That missionary actually died about 2 years ago. Ben Ellsworth. I don't know if you heard about it on the news...train in Argentina running over a missionary.
Post a Comment