On November 17th, my brother Chad got married to Angelina in California. Ben and I got to go and be with all of my family in Napa Valley. I've never to been to Napa, so it was a lot of fun to visit and see all the vineyards and wineries.
I was one of the bridesmaids and here is a picture of the bridal party.
I was one of the bridesmaids and here is a picture of the bridal party.

(Me, Angelina's 2 sisters, Angelina, Chad, Ryan, Eric, Chad)
Then we went to San Francisco for half of a day, visited Fisherman's Wharf. Ben and I want to go back and visit again and see more of San Francisco. But while we were there, we got to our faces sketched. We were going to do a character one, but decided to do the serious one (which is more pricey).
What do you think?











4 comments:
i like it! i think it's fun. i've ALWAYS wanted to go to san fran. lucky! Ü
I like it! Very cool! And It is about time you updated your blog!
sounds like you guys had quite the fun! i love the pic! you guys are adorable together. hope every thing is going good for you both! merry christmas!
Megan! I want an update. What have you guys been up to? How was Christmas?
Post a Comment